Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ride Em Cowboy

82204 - Rocking Horse is one of the cutest images to use for a child like card. Can you see all the shading I did on this wonderful image? I was hoping to accent the great lines and fine detail of this image.
Paper is from my stash-Embossed with Tim Holtz wood grain folder.
Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and just seemed to fit with these colors. The little ABC charm is from a new friend Therese- I love it on this card. Gems from Pizzazz Aplenty.
Did you know that QKR Stampede has 3 stores?
QKR stampede Stamps
Biblical Impressions
Eureka Stamps

We have also set up our QKR Stampede blog with 3 separate pages for each of the companies
QKR Stampede blog page
Biblical Impressions
Eureka Stamps

5 comments:

  1. Too cute, Dawn!!! Hope you are having a good day...I'm off to get a pedi around noon, and have been thinking of you! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Dawn, you do come up with the cutest and most amazing cards!!! This one is just so adorable!!!

    Hope you and mom both have been recuperating well. You've both been in my thoughts and prayers! Sorry, it's taken me some time to get here to visit but it's been a busy (but fun) summer so far -- just hasn't left me much crafting/blogging room...lol!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your shading is fabulous and i love that embossed piece behind the horse. fabulous card!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww love this rocking horse, perfect boy card for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW so fun and soooo cute, awesome colors Dawn, and your coloring is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings