Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Monday, June 27, 2011

CELEBRATE !!!

Are you ready to celebrate the 4th of July?
It is one of my favorite holidays because of the meaning and history.
 Creative Cuts and More has some fun designs for card bases- this is a  Twist A2 Card.
I used one on the front and one on the back
 Here is a view of them lying down- can you see how easily they close if you want to mail?
All stamps are from QKR Stampede- gems are from Pizzazz Aplenty.

5 comments:

  1. That is very cool. I love the 4th... the parades, the fireworks, the history!

    No baby yet... I think she's never going to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful patriotic card, Dawn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awesome, love the patriotic stuff!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings