Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Friday, March 11, 2011

I am So Big

Every time I see these adorable little children I remember my adult children when they were little.They are from Karen's Doodles and cute as can be.Karen has several children available that are cute as can be, stop over and pick out some for yourself.
I could never resist when they raised their arms and wanted to be picked up.
Images colored with Copic markers and fussy cut and added to this card.
Used this fun patterned paper and matted with card stock from CTMH.
I used a new die to me from Sweet Stamps that is a scalloped rectangle shape.
This versatile sentiment is from Cloud Nine -Boys so I chose to mat this sentiment.
Used a few gems from Pizzaz APlenty to accent the mat.

6 comments:

  1. A simply adorable card, Dawn! And I so envy how well you color using those copics!!! My coloring is a disaster!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the cutest images ever, I just love Karens Doodles!

    This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are cute as can be. Great card Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwwwww! awwwwwwww! this is darling!

    hey! at least i didn't do a sympathy card!!! you'd be humming the funeral march! peter cottontail is good!!! lol.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Dawn! Reminds me of when my children were young :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Dawn I love, love this so much those images are superb so is your design excellent work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings