Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sketches In Thyme -team B

We are back this week with this fun sketch again from SKETCHABILITIES - now you know the drill- use our sketch and enter at Sketches In Thyme.
Our team B is up this week and you will love what they have done with this sketch
I used some of my stash of Graphic 45 papers. I actually decided to cut the trim of one sheet and flip over the inside piece for the background.
The additional papers were from Graphic 45 also.
I used the Stamp set from CTMH-Shining Stars to stamp on the patterned paper and then cut them out.
The black ribbon is from Recollection Collection from Michael's.
Hope you pop in and play along with us this week.

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!

    Love the sketch and love your papers!!!

    Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dawn - what a beautiful page! That is a great scrapbook sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastically fabulous. Just loving the design paper Dawn.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what an AWESOME sketch, fabulous Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you mixed your patterned papers on this one! Beautiful LO!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so perfect I just thought it was digital!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings