Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fancy Easel

Ignacio from NiceCrane Designs has given me so many beautiful images to play with...I feel guilty not being able to play with more sooner.
I love these series of little ones and hope you do also.They are called Sweet Fairies and there are nine unique images.
I cut and matted my colored image with a Spellbinder shape. Decided I wanted to make a standing easel card so it could be a presentation card.
Paper is from Hobby Lobby, and that fun corner scroll die is from Heartfelt Creations..it is one of my favorite.
I just pulled a few flowers and dried things to give this card that woodsy feeling...LOL
Here is another view so you can see all the fun gems I used from my friend Judy- she owns Pizzaz APlenty and has so many fun embellishments.
Thanks for popping in hope your having a wonderful weekend.

9 comments:

  1. oh wow, they are very unique, how cool!!!

    awesome easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh wow , this is something very special.
    Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. Love how you colored the image. So soft and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful image Dawn! Love the added flowers and leaves! Truly a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea, bringing in the woodsy things to the easel card! Great card, and your coloring is wonderful as always!

    Hugs, Pat Smith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Dawn, did you know there are naked people on your card? lol.... Just kidding! What a beautiful image! LOVE it!!! Your card is gorgeous - so glad you shared. Hope you are okay! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this whimsical image and you colored it beautifully. Also love that you used it on an easel card. I've yet to make one of these and I need to do that because I love this type of card. Thanks for the inspiration. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings