Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sketches In Thyme -team B

Oh I just loved this sketch when I seen it- I knew what I wanted to do right away for our Sketches In Thyme Challenge this week.
I still have so much of this yummy goodness I got in a kit from Scrapbooking From The Inside Out.
I love these Bo Bunny designer papers and Coordinates gemstones paper.
The only thing that wasn't included in this kit was the Prima swirl.

The freedom of doing layouts when I can leave the pictures for someone else to include...LOL

Don't forget to enter my BIG giveaway- just refresh the page so you don't miss out on entering!

10 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous Dawn!!! love the black gem flourishe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn, I just love those pretty colors in that!... also love your new header!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ethnic look! Haven't chatted with you in awhile...hope your doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn I love love love this layout.I love the colors and the unexpected pops of orange! STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgoodness! this is gorgeous. i am speechless on this one! wow!

    i left a comment (probably my 2d but who's counting) above.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful LO Dawn! What a fab kit full of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Dawn! Just love the colors and your ruffled ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors and shape choices! Thank you for providing beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dawn... I LOVE the papers you used on this one! and I am slightly jealous that you can do LOs without photos because that means that you are not behind years and years like I am!!! lol!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This page is GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings