Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

QKR Stampede Today

Hi everyone
I am here today with a QKR Stampede Christmas card to share.
I used In the Manger today and the sentiment is The Reason.
I have seen this stamp used by others and knew I wanted to attempt to make a card also.
I used several Spellbinders to make the book shape, and also the shaped background.
Card stock from CTMH and the silver is from a package sold at Michaels.
Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Hope you enjoyed this beautiful image, I gave you the links above if you would like to purchase any yourself.
Let me say I hope you all have a blessed Holiday

8 comments:

  1. Darling card...and perfect for the holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Die cut pieces. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely card, Dawn. The Die cuts are wonderful with it, too!
    Hugs, Pat Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and I really like how you framed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love your card..
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome card, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings