Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

QKR Stampede

QKR Stampede has some of the cutest images to color. I had to show you this Hunting turkey. How hilarious that the turkey is out hunting. I haven't decided if I should add a sentiment yet.
There sure is plenty of room to add a sentiment.
I put this cutie together with scraps from my fall card making. I love to use of those pieces and not waste them. This background paper from Hobby Lobby is one of my favorites the past two years.
Used my newest Spellbinder shape to triple mat. Ribbon from my stash.
It is almost Thanksgiving and I am so hungry for some stuffing, what is your favorite?
At QKR Stampede there images are available as unmounted, natural red rubber stamps OR as digital stamps!


Just wanted to let you know to stop back on Friday-We have a QKR Stampede 12 blogs of Christmas hop -I am excited to share with you!

Don't forget to check out my BIG GIVEAWAY!!! Refresh the page to check it out!Working on adding more gifts to be given away

5 comments:

  1. Very cute, Dawn!! I like the "twist" of the turkey out hunting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your turkey! The ribbon is so pretty. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love the turkey. I can't wait for Thanksgiving...my favorite is dessert, of course, lol. I love Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Cheesecake. YUM!
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! That is funny! We have lots of turkeys in our yard...about 2 dozen of them!!

    And my fav stuffing is mom's of course! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings