Create a layout that is based on your favorite inspirational quote. Need some ideas? Visit http://www.inspirational-quotes.info/ for a great searchable collection of quotes.
Chose at least 2 of the following:
1. Use one 5×7 photo of a place or thing that inspires you.
2. Use a palette similar to this one at ColourLovers.com.
3. Make this a double 12×12 or double 8 1/2 x 11 layout, with at least 2 photos per page.
4. Place your title on a circular or wavy path.
5. Use a transparency of some sort on your page, whether an actual transparency sheet (Hambly Screen Prints, Fancy Pants) or transparent embellishment (Heidi Swapp Ghost Shapes, Making Memories) that you purchased, or a handmade transparency made by hand or with your computer printer.
Deadline to enter Challenge #5 (and all other September challenges) is midnight EST September 30th, 2010.
My Cricut was used to make most of the ideas on this fun layout
I used the following supplies :
A Child's Year
Digital Images from Karen's Doodles
E K Success punch for the tree background
Martha Stewart multi cut scissors
All card stock and Liquid Glass from Close to my Heart
Stickles in clear and silver to add a little bling.