Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Friday, June 25, 2010

Patriotic Cuties I colored

Now everyone knows I love to color people or especially Little children even more.My friend Karen from Karen's Doodles shared some of her newest images, have you seen them yet?
I am not thrilled with my coloring or even the design of the cards, but I will show them anyways.
I used paper from Close to my Heart, and you know how I love to cut shapes with my spell binders.Also embossed with embossing star folder. The tag is made using SU punch.
These two I used papers from my scrap bins, thought they fit with the design. Card stock is from CTMH.
 I added just a little bling to keep the patriotic theme.
All the images were colored with Copics,I would love to go to a Copic certification class, I know I would pick up more hints to perfect my coloring.
If you are interested in any of the images above hop over to Karen's Doodles and pick up your own, there are several adorable images available for sale, I know you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for stopping, I always look forward to your visit.

8 comments:

  1. These are fabulous sweet-cheeks! I totally love them!!!

    The coloring rocks and I love the design, so what are you talking about?

    Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Annmaree...what are you talking about?? They look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you definitely color them well - very well!

    you don't think i'd have cake without you now do ya???? i do have brownies tho'. want some???? i'll be expecting you around 1-1:30 - lol

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with these cards!! I absolutely love the patriotic cards you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Fantastic job on the coloring, I love the doggie in the wagon - Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they came out cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great patriotic cards! I love your layouts and papers.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally sweet! I think you did a fab job on the coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings