Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Little Bee card...I am finally stamping!

Well I finally sat down today to put some ink to the paper (some on my hands also) to see what I could create. Just acquired this retired CTMH stamp set from my friend Kimberly, she said when she received it in the surprise box last month she thought it looked like me. I really thought it was cute too!
I used almost all CTMH products: black ink pad, Honey marker for the flowers,card stock and bitty brads, and the ribbon is from Taylored Expressions...part of a great online shopping trip I believe last month. I also picked up the little charm from Michael's this last week-it was in the jewelery clearance section.
Well lets see what else I can come up with, hoping I can continue to play with all the extras I have begging to be played with.Wish me luck!


8 comments:

  1. that's a wicked cute stamp set!!!!

    Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I like it! Love how you stayed with the white, honey, and black theme! This is one of my fav. little stamps! Very thoughtful of your friend to think of you! Love it!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. I love the classic colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn,
    This is darling. I think I, too, got this in one of those goodie boxes. I might have to pull it out and play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn, I just found your blog, you have beautiful cards!!! Adding you to my favorites. Cathy at Ally Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card. I have that stamp and will have to scraplift...that is if you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies love all the compliments and anyone is welcome to use my ideas,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings