Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CTMH Life Delights 9x9 Memory showcase layouts








I am on a roll this week to finish up small projects and to use products I haven't touched yet. I received this Memory showcase in one of my CTMH surprise boxes.I love that all the products coordinate,it was really pretty fast to complete.My hardest part is finding pictures to use, I will be getting new pictures hopefully this week that I can start using for new layouts and projects.
It feels good to clean out unused items,practice with unused products and pass on "treasures" to others. What are you working on right now? Leave me a comment or link to check out.




2 comments:

  1. Totally adore this paper. I have it and to this day have not even taken it out of the package. Your layouts are beautiful! I love the coordination in this kit!
    I am right there with you on using up the stash, Dawn! I am presently redoing my oldest niece's room for my little niece, Ashlea. When the room is finished, I'll be moving my scrap stuff in there...the room is much larger than the room it is in right now. I have been trying to use, use, USE and I will be passing on 'treasures' as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your lovely blog while blog hopping. I am offering yummy blog candy to celebrate becoming a design team member of The Next Level. Would love for you to flutter on over and join in the fun....Abby:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings