Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Congratulations to my baby graduating today


Congratulations to my baby...Shane our youngest son is Graduating today ...We are in Delaware celebrating with him and getting in an early Anniversary celebration. I can't believe my baby is going to be 24 and working as a police officer, and engaged to be married...where has the time gone?
The first one is one of my favorite pictures of Shane and I taken last year around Christmas time, the other is of Shane patrolling the boardwalk.

3 comments:

  1. Dawn, congrats on the successful raising of children. We thought we had it worse than our parents in what was thrown at us, but I believe this generation has it much much worse. My youngest is 16 and am looking forward to that day. My daughters are both in college and both great girls. One is married and the other is signing her first lease on an aparement today. Great milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It's a great feeling, isn't it? Sure looks like you did a great job on raising your son. I'm sure he will continue to make you proud as he moves forward in life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! It's so hard to see the last of your children graduate, yet it is so comforting to know that they turned out great and will be a great influence in their community. Wishing your son the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings